Estate Planning is an important element in a person’s financial plan
It can contribute greatly to one’s peace of mind. We have a great deal of experience and expertise in estate planning and can guide you through creating a plan that fits your particular needs. We are sure you’ll find our personal approach and understanding of estate planning elements valuable and will appreciate our process of creating your estate plan.
The elements we review and consider when creating your estate plan include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- The costs and financial burdens of estate settlements
- Probate fees
- Death taxes
- Proper arrangement of assets – liquidity and cash flow
- Transferring of assets and critical details that can minimize delays and expense
- Care of minors
- Selection of asset manager
- Wills & Trusts
- Corporate and individual fiduciary
- Advance health care directives
- Items to discuss with legal guidance
We understand and appreciate how hard this type of planning can be emotionally and assure you that our experience and expertise will make the process as easy as possible. Give us a call today and we will help make the complicated choices of estate planning simple and easy to understand.